In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Parkland Golf and Country Club in Parkland, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Restaurant Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager:
• Organizes and conducts pre-shift meetings to review specials, menu changes, house counts, etc.
• Ensures that the restaurant and restaurant facilities are kept clean, well stocked and organized. Checks the maintenance of all equipment in the restaurant and schedules needed maintenance and repair.
• Circulates throughout the restaurant facilities and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
• Greets guests at tables to ensure complete customer satisfaction attention to guest needs.
• Ensures established cash handling procedures are utilized to accurately charge customers.
• Creates revenue forecasts and reports. Monitors restaurant budget.
• Oversees daily restaurant activities to include: serving tables, bussing tables, seating guests, room service and general clerical/cashier duties.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Food and Beverage Supervisor, Host, Server, Cashier.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs and tests for comprehension.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Requirements for the Restaurant Manager:
• Associate’s degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Alcohol Awareness Training, Food Safety and appropriate sanitation training.
|Address||10001 Old Club Road, Parkland, FL, 33076 View map|