In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Director of Sales & Marketing
Aloft Dallas DFW Airport Grapevine, Coppell, TX
Director of Sales & Marketing Overview
The Director of Sales & Marketing will have full responsibility to manage sales department hotel in all aspects of the sales process and market segment(s). Plan, solicit, book and coordinate group/transient sales to meet/exceed revenue/profit goals.
The Director of Sales & Marketing is accountable for revenue and market share. He/she will lead and motivate the hotels sales efforts and possess a keen understanding of all aspects of the enterprise including sales management, guest service satisfaction. The Director of Sales & Marketing must be sales driven and detail oriented with an awareness competition and market.
The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for short and long term planning of top line revenue for each hotel. This may be done by negotiating room rates and other sales terms for group and transient groups/accounts for represented hotels. Develops and recommends the budget, marketing plans and objectives and ensures on site Sales manager maintain within those approved plans
Director of Sales & Marketing Qualifications
A minimum of 3 year sales experience in a related position with this company or other another organization(s). Hotel sales experience required.
Skills & Abilities
· Director of Sales & Marketing candidates must have the ability to perform critical analysis.
· Ability to manage extensive amounts of information
· Extensive knowledge of negotiating and sales procedures associated with the hotel industry.
· Excellent written skills sufficient to produce sales and marketing communication that properly reflects the Interstate Image.
· Director of Sales & Marketing candidates must have excellent spoken and presentation skills
· Considerable ability to listen effectively.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team.
· Ability to delegate, manage manpower and organize complex projects, train and establishes priorities, consistent with department/hotel objectives.
· Ability to effectively deal with department heads, customers and team members, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
· Director of Sales & Marketing candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
· Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Qualified Director of Sales & Marketing candidates are invited to apply today!
|Address||1155 Northpoint Drive, Coppell, TX, 75019 View map|